Email-Verified Cancel Flow
Failed Payment Wall
Payment Provider Overview
Our team ships new code with weekly releases.
June 2023 (Ongoing)
- Efficiency improvements and additional configuration options for Pause Wall and Failed Payment Wall
- Improved email deliverability for failed payment recovery campaigns
- Launched email-verified cancel flow
- Video embeds in cancel flows
- Event tracking in beta
- Dunning email builder improvements, including improved merge fields
- Additional dunning configuration options, like automatic email BCCs
- Merge fields within cancel flows
- Automated issue alerts and one-click resolutions
- Multi-currency support using live foreign exchange rates for boosted revenue and dunning analytics
- Advanced configuration options for Pause Wall and Failed Payment Wall, including soft walls
- Data API released
- Answer questions like “what’s my month-by-month breakdown of the survey responses for monthly vs annual customers”
- Require responses on follow-up questions
- No-code multi-lingual support set up within the Churnkey app
- Multi-currency support for dashboard and Slack notifications
- Enhanced cancel flow embed API
- Version 2 of our Stripe App with a streamlined user experience
- Pause wall option for application pause at the end of customer billing term
- Improved failed payment recovery
- Advanced failed payment recovery metrics
View new dashboard
- A/B testing to optimize cancel flow offers and copywriting.
- New dynamic cancel flow theme complete with a refined UI and modern transition animations.
- Enhanced anti-gamification which shows the estimated effect of discount cooldowns.
- Customer segmentation with Stripe metadata.
- Customer timeline: View all activities (cancel flow sessions, failed payment recovery emails, invoices, custom events) related to a customer.
- Monthly roll-up emails with Insight AI feedback analysis.
- Improved test mode support and developer experience.
- Preview dunning emails before you go live with a failed payment recovery campaign.
- Dunning offers: Incentivize customers to update their failing cards with invoice and subscription discounts
- Major performance improvements for dashboard, including much snappier analytics
- Smart automated retries for failed payments
- Follow-up questions to survey responses (e.g. “Which competitor are you switching to?”)
- Trial extension offers for cancel flows
- Change plan offers for cancel flows
- Failed payment wall: Churnkey detects which customers need to update their payment methods and handles new card input for you (Stripe only)
- Inform customers of existing discounts they’ll lose if they cancel
- Anti-gamification with discount cooldown periods
- Pause wall: let Churnkey detect which customers are paused and automatically block app functionality
- Public failed payment recovery (dunning) launch
- Improved dunning analytics to track the status of every outgoing payment recovery campaign
- Paddle integration launch
- Churnkey Stripe app is available for all Stripe accounts to install
- Multi-lingual support via i18n overrides
- Also override all default buttons and text to match your app messaging
- Beta for failed payment recovery with Churnkey dunning is now open
- Improved developer experience with verbose error logs for a smoother installation
- A new sidebar layout makes Churnkey easier to navigate
- Custom attributes
- Show customers different cancel flows based on custom key-value metrics
- Launch Chargebee integration with Product Catalog v1.0 and v2.0 support
- Churnkey is selected by Stripe to be one of the first to launch on their new Stripe App Marketplace
- Launch Braintree integration
- Launch Insight AI
- Not your token AI. Our state-of-the-art neural net looks through every piece of customer feedback and automatically sorts it into categories like feature suggestions, refund requests, and testimonial-worthy feedback.
- Launch a brand new dashboard with features including:
- Boosted revenue: see exactly how much revenue you’re boosting with Churnkey
- Reactivation rates after discounts and pauses
- Recent saves
- Text search of user feedback
View new dashboard
- Developed our boosted revenue metric which tracks exactly how much revenue you’re gaining with custom cancellation flows and dynamic offers
- Break down session outcomes and cancellation reasons by customer segment (plan, billing interval, subscription age, and more)